Why Choose Us?
Since there are more and more Bowen Clinics popping up everywhere, why should you come to the Bowen Method Center rather than the other clinics? Although everyone claims to know Bowen Therapy, there are as many variations and philosophies as there are therapists. So how do you know who you should go to for help?
In an effort to help you make an informed decision here are some points about the Bowen Method Center that may help you make the right choice for you.
The Bowen Method is a medically based, common sense modality and we practice it that way. We will give you an informed opinion on what we believe to be causing your problem based on your doctor’s diagnosis, symptoms, physical signs, your complaints and our experience. We do not practice medicine nor do we pretend to have magical powers to heal. We will work with you and your doctor or chiropractor to give you the best medical care possible.
- We have performed thousands of Bowen treatments over the past nine years and maintain a client base of over 2000 clients. We have a vast amount of experience in practically every condition you might have.
- We take Personal Injury Insurance (automobile accident insurance). All you have to do is get a prescription from your doctor or chiropactor and we will handle all of the paperwork for you.
- All of our therapists are trained here at the Bowen Method Center. This means that no matter which therapist you choose, you will receive consistent, professional therapy. All of our therapists receive continuing education to stay sharp and informed to give you the best therapy possible.
- Our therapists are knowledgeable in the Bowen Method as well as in anatomy and kinesiology.
- We do not practice any other form of bodywork. We practice the Bowen Method exclusively. We believe that when the Bowen Method is properly applied there is no need for any other form of bodywork.
When you come to the Bowen Method Center, you can rest assured that you will get consistent, informed, professional care from start to finish.